Citrus-C Nourishing Cream
- Lessens the appearance of wrinkles
- Brightens and tones the tissue
- Encourages fibroblast activity
Benefits: This creamy, hydrating 5% Vitamin C with 2% Citrustem™ (originating from orange stem cells) stimulates collagen to densify the dermis while the green/white tea complex improves skin immunity. The overall effect is more radiant, smooth, and healthy skin. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.
- BV-OSC 5% (Tetreahexyldecyl Ascorbate) is a stable, oil soluble form of Vitamin C. It is an antioxidant and offers UV protection, skin lightening, MMP inhibition, DNA protection, and collagen synthesis and protection.
- Citrustem™ 2% (Water, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Xanthan Gum) is a Vitamin C based stem cell from oranges that boosts collagen production and works in synergy with BV-OSC; specifcally it assists in organizing and re-densifying the dermis, improving extracellular network and cellular adhesion.
- Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) and (Green Tea) Leaf Extract inhibits the growth of bacteria. Antioxidant properties that limit damage in tissues. Boosts the immune function of the skin and protects again sun damage.
- Lipochroman®(Dimthylmethoxy Chromanol) is a stable antioxidant with double the activity to protect skin from free radicals and inhibits melanogenesis (lessen pigment).
- Cellynkage™ 2% (Propanediol, Water, Saccharide Isomerate) enhances the direct communication among skin cells which is key in controlling metabolic processes involved in keratinocyte growth and enhancing dermal density of collagen.
- MossCellTec™ 1% (Phytol, Isomalt, and Water) is developed from the cells of moss to support nucleus health and maintaining the efficient transport of molecules in and out of the nucleus. In other words, it helps cells adapt to environmental changes, improve skin moisture, and strengthens skin resilience.